Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Friday, November 19, 2010

I will follow You



I love time with the Lord.  I love time that starts with silence - and ends with Jesus speaking to your heart.  Sweet, special time.

Here's a few thoughts for the day.  I'm going to exceed that word limit I spoke of yesterday - so just be ready :-)

From the devotional book I'm reading:  "Lift your hands to heaven and thank God for what He has given to you...for what you have.  Bow before Him and thank Him even for what you have lost."

Sections of Psalm 118
In my distress, I prayed to the Lord and the Lord answered me and set me free.  The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear.  What can mere people do to me?  Yes, the Lord is for me, he will help me.  I will look in triumph at those who hate me.  It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in people.  Though hostile nations surrounded me, I destroyed them all with the authority of the Lord.  Yes, they surrounded and attacked me, but I destroyed them all with the authority of the Lord.  They swarmed around me like bees; they blazed against me like crackling fire, But I destroyed them with the authority of the Lord.  My enemies did their best to kill me, but the Lord rescued me.  The Lord is my strength and my song, he has given me victory.

Lyrics from the song Let the waters rise by Mikeschair:
Don't know where to begin, it's like my world's cavin' in
and I try but I can't control my fear, where do I go from here?
Sometimes it's so hard to pray when you feel so far away.
But I am willing to go where You want me to and God I trust in You.
There's a raging sea right in front of me - wants to pull me in, bring me to my knees
So let the waters rise if You want them to.  I will follow You.
I will swim in the deep 'cause You'll be next to me.
You're the eye of the storm and the calm of the sea -
You're never out of reach
God You know where I've been and You were there with me then
You were faithful before, You'll be faithful again, I'm holding Your hand.
God Your love is enough, You will pull me through - I'm holdin onto you.

My final thoughts in my journaling.
Thank you Lord for speaking to my spirit.  Thank you for walking with me every day - especially the days I can not see your hand in my life.  Thank you for the victories to come - for destroying our enemies, for restoring my health and for the finances to provide not for our wants - but for our needs.  I praise you even when I can not see the answers just yet.  Thank you Savior for being all I need and all I am.  I love you.  I will follow you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...