Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Sunday, January 23, 2011

25 Days of Praise

Happy Sunday :)

I was thinking in church this morning hmmm - what shall I say about my man today that he hasn't heard me say before??  Better yet - what can I say about my man that YOU haven't heard before??  Difficult task!

However - I thought of something - and it made me smile :)

It's funny - most people think I'm the more outgoing one and Marty the quieter one.  People have told me they think he's really serious.  Personally, I find THAT very funny - because Marty - uh - yeah - not serious at all.  Not at home!!

I've shared before that he is our laughter. He is GOOFY.  He used to rap in the shower (still sings in the shower), he's always making random strange noises or using weird voices.  Much like iCarlee on TV - he has random dancing moments on a regular basis.   He can make you smile in a matter of seconds.  Better yet, he thinks I'M funny and trust me - most people do not get my sense of humor.  He truly is very funny.  He does a great Nacho impression.

So - today - that's what I want to say about my hubby.  He makes me laugh.  He is funny and goofy and silly.  There wasn't a lot of that - well - there wasn't any of that - in my house as a child.  I love that my house is full of laughter now.  It makes me smile.

Thanks babe for being my laughter.  I love you - especially when all I can see is your big white teeth ;-)  (inside joke!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...