Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Song Love :)

Every now and then I take some time to pop on Pandora Radio (Internet).  Tonight I popped in on to work a bit on playing my clarinet by ear.  Be really glad you weren't here!  It's a chore but that's another story all together.  I think it would have been better if I had learned to play by ear than to be classically trained - but - God is bigger than my little musical limitation and I WILL - by His power - learn to play by ear.  I've learned to sing by ear - I will learn to play by ear.

Well that was way off topic.  SO :)  I was listening to Pandora and found a song I hadn't heard before and I love the lyrics  - so I thought I would share them with you!!

Sidewalk Prophets
You can Have Me

If I saw you on the street
and you said come and follow me
But I'd have to give up everything
All I once held dear and all of my dreams

Would I love enough to let go?
Or would my love run dry
when you asked for my life?

Chorus
When did love become unmoving?
When did love become unconsuming?
Father of love, You can have me,  You can have me

If you're all you claim to be
Then I'm not losing anything
So I will crawl upon my knees
Just to know the joy of suffering
I will love you enough to let go

Lord, I give you my life
I give you my life

Chorus

I want to be where you are
I'm running into your arms
And I will never look back
So Jesus, here is my heart

Chorus, Chorus

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...