Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Saturday, January 22, 2011

25 dias de alabanza

Tee hee.  Do any of my readers know what that title says?  Well from the picture below - you've probably guessed it!  It's time for 25 days of praise!!


In honor of our bilingual (sorta) title today - let me share another terrific tidbit about my tremendous man.  If not for Marty - I would have never fallen in love with everything foreign.  I'm serious.  It was Marty who introduced me to foreign foods, beautiful people and extraordinary cultures.  His love became mine.  I grew up in a home where racism was taught and lack of education and experience as well as fear of the unknown left me weary of anything un-American.  Oh how far I have come.  I love my man for showing me what it's like to fall in love with all of God's beautiful creation.  Now - I'm more comfortable sitting in a room full of culture, languages and color than I am sitting in a room full of people like me.

SO :-)  Shout out to my tall, dark and incredibly handsome man for making my life far more interesting than it would have been had I stuck to the antique stupidity in which I was raised :-)

PS - Here's a picture of us for my new readers.  He's just so blasted cute :-)  ESPECIALLY in a tux.  This was on a trip to the Bahamas, courtesy of my in-laws a couple of years back.  The hairdo I'm sporting was awesome - and one of the most painful things physically I think I've ever endured - lol!!  And my hair fell out by handfuls when I pulled it out... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...