Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Missing Her

Growing up stinks :)  Sending my first born off to college was probably one of the hardest things I have ever done.  Her absence is an emptiness I can't seem to fill.  I keep wishing I could hear her laughter, avoiding her bedroom because, honestly, I'm tired of crying.

She seems to be doing well.  Hearing from her less and less which tells me she must be adjusting.  It's good.  I know you raise them for this.  It's okay, it's normal - but it's not easy.

There's really not much else to say except I miss her.  I'm not the same without her.

Children and mothers never truly part - Bound in the beating of each other's heart. -Charlotte Gray

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...