Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teach Our Daughters


 
I found this on a friends status on Facebook.  I love it, and I agree.  Couldn't have said it better myself.  In case you can't read it - I wrote it out below.  Thank you to my husband for being the man who has taught our daughter these things.




We need to teach our daughters to distinguish between:

a man who flatters her
and a man who compliments her.

a man who spends money on her
and a man who invests in her.

a man who views her as property
and a man who views her properly.

a man who lusts after her
and a man who loves her.

a man who believes he's a gift to women,
and a man who believes she's a gift to him.

And then we need to teach our sons
to be that kind of man.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...